New members in September

Started by Delbareth, September 30, 2006, 04:05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delbareth

I'm glad to see that the forum is woken. Did you notice that half the member of the forum has joined in September (28 new members :o)? Anybody advertised in its circle of acquaintances?
Delbareth
Les MJ ne sont ni sadiques ni cruels, ce sont juste des artistes incompris.

avisarr

Some of the new entries were automated "spiders" registering and then trying to advertise drugs and such on the forum. I switched the sign on process so that it's necessary to "activate" the account which the spiders can't do. So, at least they can't fill the forum with drug ads, but they can still join.

If anyone has joined, but not activated their account, do so now. I'm hoping that the new members are real people and not just fake accounts registered by advertisers. I'll stay on top of this and make sure we don't get flooded with spam and fake accounts.

tanis

yea but it is true theres been much more activity lately lol
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

avisarr

Yes, absolutely. The Forum has "awoken"!  And I'm gonna get some good work done on Khoras during October.  ;D

tanis

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

avisarr

tanis