Question about the Sybren "Blood War"

Started by Golanthius, November 06, 2008, 02:59:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golanthius

In the text below it is mentioned that the Sybren Imperium at war with the Padashan Empire (amongst others). Does the Sybrens have the ability to fight a war on a different continent? Padashan is on Qeshir.

When my group finishes the Avisarr, I plan on running them through the Jaidor Talisman campaign. So I would like to have an idea of the strength and abilities of this nation.

Thanks in advance

Three years ago, the Sybren Imperium declared war upon all "inferior aggressor states" and began a campaign of racial purification. This involved the systematic imprisonment or enslavement of most non-Sybrenar in the nation and large scale assaults upon the Trossoli Dominion, the Iron States, Magrakor and the Padashan Empire. Because the goal of this conflict is to enslave all non-Sybrenar races, it has become known as the Blood War.

avisarr

The Sybrenar Imperium is a large, powerful nation with a strong military and navy. They have begun a land war against the Iron States, the Trossoli Dominion and Magrakor. At the same time, the Sybrenar Imperial Fleet is preying on foreign ships between the two continents. The fleet is also scouting out the size and strength of the Padashan Empire. Several naval conflicts have occurred between the two empires.

tanis

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.