the Avisarr Quest

Started by Vertrax, January 12, 2009, 11:02:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vertrax

I am going to try the Avisarr campaign with some of my friends, and they have already picked their characters:

Kra-yiax - Myren saurian mage
Trassar - half orc fighter, ex-Selari knight squire
unknown yet - Kitarian (human) ranger
Urag - Karthasian Assassin/alchemist
Unknown yet - Dwarven heavy archer
If you have a cactus plant that dies on you, that means you are less nurturing than a desert

Lance

I think the Kitaran ranger should be named Fred. You never see any Fred's or Bob's in fantasy settings. I mean hell I don't think I've heard of a Robert. *Shrugs* Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, and there is a grand possibility that I could just be saying this just for the hell of it. I'll just let you all decide.

Golanthius

A Saurian and a Karthasian...That should be interesting game chemistry :o

avisarr

As a matter of fact, one of my players is currently running a character named "Alan".

avisarr

By the way, I have moved all of the session summaries from Golanthius' Avisarr campaign into its own board area. I've also reorganized the boards a bit so all of the campaign summaries are in one area and better organized. If you, Vertrax, or anyone else is running a campaign in Khoras and would like to start posting session summaries from their campaign, let me know and I will create a new board for you to post your summaries.

I think this is a good way to keep the various campaign storylines separate from each other and not get confused.

If anyone else wants a new board opened up for something specific, let me know. I'm open to suggestions.

Golanthius

This is very cool... Thanks David (you are "The Man").

tanis

I like Bill. Or Bob. Or just perhaps, Baab.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Vertrax

It has been very funny for the last few days of reading your guy's posts about the name of the human ranger, because the character is a girl, and the decided name is Kara.
If you have a cactus plant that dies on you, that means you are less nurturing than a desert

Lance

Alright then, how bout Sue? Or Thelma? Anybody like lemonade around these parts?

tanis

Hahahaha. Well personally I really like Kara.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

avisarr

I like "The Entire Iron Maiden Discography"! Bart, that made me laugh.

tanis

I agree wholeheartedly. That was probably the funniest one anybody thought up.  :D