Professional Courtesy - The First Khoras Movie

Started by avisarr, December 13, 2005, 12:44:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spence

I dont suppose there's any more copies are there David?  I think it'd be very very interesting and fun to watch, not to mention seeing some of your stuff in movie form would really be kickass =)

tanis

I concur, in fact, tell Mark to get off his #$* and make about three hundred more. If you still have some, I would love one, and I don't usually like anything enough to give out personal information. :o
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

avisarr

Hello All,

Yes, there are more copies left. If anyone wants a free copy, just email me (privately) with your mailing address, your real name and your Khoras forum user name. (yeah, give me both names so I can keep it all straight. :) )

I'll get those DVDs in the mail as soon as I can.

As for future movies... well, it's mainly a lack of funding. It cost about $20,000 to do that film. It'll be some time before we shoot another one because of the cost. However, you never know... funding sometimes comes along and opportunities could come up. I expect we'll do another film in the next 3-4 years. Probably a bigger one. :)

tanis

You could use the donations to fund it. Hunh (shrugs).
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

tanis

I'm working on getting the stuff to you, but my parents have major personal information issues, so I may have to get it at one of my friends places.

tanis

If you need help, you could let some of us help you with the cartoon. I wish I could help fund the cartoon, but I just got my first paycheck ever on last Friday, 4-28-06.

avisarr

Congratulations on your first paycheck! :)

One day I'll do a 3D short film based in Khoras. Doing 3D is MUCH cheaper than making a live action film. It just takes a very long time. :)

tanis

Thanks! And I literally mean, let us help you make the cartoon. I'm sure we'd all like to help out in some way.

Spence

I think Tanis means if you want help/idea's with it to come to the boards hehehe.  Though for me i'm just rather elated you want to turn the stuff i've been doing into a supplimental page on your site :D

tanis

Mm, yeah that's kinda cool too. J/K  :D

Spence

I definately liked Professional Courtesy.  One of the better films i've seen in awhile, and i loved that surprise.

Lance

Just wanted to say I got this a while back and loved it. (Thanks everyone involved and Dave for the copy.) I watched it again the other day. It was just great.