Guest Book

Started by David Roomes, March 31, 2012, 10:32:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

David Roomes

Just a quick announcement.

HTML Gear, the website that I've been using to host the Khoras guestbook for the past decade or so, is dumping it's guestbook service very soon, so I'm going to have to switch guestbook software. Since there's no import/export option to a new guestbook, I've been working on capturing all of the existing entries from the guestbook, so that they are not lost.

I'm looking at several options for a suitable guestbook replacement. The Khoras guestbook will be completely off line for a little while (starting very soon). It can't be avoided. Bottom line is that, although it's going offline, the guestbook is being worked on.

I promise to get things back online, in some fashion, as soon as possible. It will be different software and it might look a little different, but it'll be back. And I'm going to try to get the existing entires restored as well, although that will have to come later.
David M. Roomes
Creator of the World of Khoras

David Roomes

New Guestbook is online. It'll take a few days to get all of the settings dialed in just right, but once I get things sorted out it should be a decent replacement for the old guest book. We'll see how it goes.
David M. Roomes

sid6.7

bump...

the guest book works great i signed it with much regard for your work here...

David Roomes

Thank you very much. I'm always happy to see a new comment in the guest book.
David M. Roomes