super bowl

Started by sid6.7, January 23, 2014, 08:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sid6.7

who ya gonna root for seattle or denver? i'm going with denver even though i live 60 miles from seattle...

sid6.7

well that didn't go as well as i hoped....sigh

Delbareth

Sorry
I had seen you post but I don't feel deeply concerned by US superbowl  ;D
The forum is completely dead, perhaps two people can ressurect it...
Delbareth
Les MJ ne sont ni sadiques ni cruels, ce sont juste des artistes incompris.

sid6.7

i wonder where everyone went off too!

Delbareth

Snif... It was once a great place with a lot of informations to share...  :'(
Moreover I need David point of view on several subjects.
Delbareth

sid6.7

maybe i can help you are the general questions about khoras or are they about role playing?

Delbareth

Not sure.
It's not something I don't find on the website. It's something I find too strange...
I've already posted a topic about that in another section.

It concerns the length of the second demon war. It is said it took FOUR YEARS for duthelmian hordes to reach Myranor... It's very long!
A war can last several years only if the forces are balanced. And it seems to me that it's not the case here (Duthelmian army + Khartus army + Xorians).

Any though about that?
Delbareth

sid6.7

after brushing up on the war it seems to me that your right 4 years is a little long for the distance they would have to travel, fight, pillage, resupply my only other thought is that the rukemians/kitars put up a good fight and could have considerably slowed them down the seige was only 3 weeks long so the siege time can't account for 4 years...

Delbareth

Yep
Moreover, I've always seen the begining of the war quite "sudden" :
"Several factors came into play that caused the next war in the region. A giant named Karthus united the orcish tribes of the mountains."
It was not really planed by Duthelm nor by Kitar. I think Kitar was surprised by the strenght of the assault and that defenses were crushed, leading to the Myranor siege...

Well, it's how I feel it...
Delbareth

sid6.7

any more questions? i'd be glad to help....

David Roomes

I'm here! Sorry for my long absence. Way too many things going on. And some technical difficulties with the forum. But I'm here.

I promise to kick this forum in the ass and start posting REGULARLY.

Ok, so, about the Demon War... let me spend a little time this week reading through all the history, notes, nations, etc and see if I can either clarify it or fix it. It's entirely possible that there's a typo or a huge, gaping flaw in the historical timeline that needs to be addressed. I promise to look at it and get it fixed.

Give me a couple of days...
David M. Roomes
Creator of the World of Khoras

sid6.7

good to see you dave......

David Roomes

And "thank you!" to you and Delbareth for keeping the forum alive while I was gone.   I'll try not to wander off again...   ;)
David M. Roomes

David Roomes

And by the way, I'm not much of a football fan, but I did watch the Superbowl (I had it on in the background while I worked at the computer) and I was rooting for Seattle.  :D
David M. Roomes

sid6.7

yeah it didn't go anything like what i thought it would, defense truly wins games...