Back to Khoras

Started by Drul Morbok, November 19, 2016, 04:00:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drul Morbok

Hi everyone,
Phew, I just realized HOW long I have stayed inactive here
I feel like coming back and resurrect some ides in old threads, so just checking who's still around here..and how everyone's doing  :D
Drul

tanis

I'm still here. I mostly just lurk these days, at least until someone posts something.

I've been eagerly awaiting the Session updates on Dave's newest campaign.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

David Roomes

I'm still here.  ;D

Also, glad to hear people are actually reading the session summaries. I'll keep writing them, in that case.
David M. Roomes
Creator of the World of Khoras

tanis

Oh certainly. The session summaries have been keeping me checking in regularly ever since they began.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

David Roomes

Glad to hear it! I was thinking about dropping the session summaries, but if you're reading them, I'll keep going. Hopefully, they all make sense. I try to make it easy to follow, but D&D campaigns can get so complicated so quickly... it's tough to write those and not overwhelm with too much info.

By the way, this week's session was cancelled and rescheduled, so there will be a 6 week gap between Sessions 15 and 16, instead of the normal 3 week gap.
David M. Roomes

David Roomes

By the way, Welcome Back Drul!  :)
David M. Roomes

Drul Morbok

Yeah, glad to be back...and a bit active again :D

I also occasionally read the session summaries, but am still around session 4. I yet have to get my Firefox to access the Forum, but as long as IE works out fine, I'll follow this campaign.

tanis

Huh, I wonder why Firefox isn't working for you. I use Firefox pretty much exclusively, and it's never given me problems (though, for a while, I did have to open the forum in another tab to view it, though I think that was a problem with Khoras itself that has since been remedied) accessing the forum itself.