World of Warcraft/Warcraft Storyline

Started by Spence, May 09, 2006, 12:21:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spence

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3story.html?sid=6149638

It would seem that Blizzard entertainment, one of the better PC video game creators IMO, is planning a movie.  I'll be reserving my judgements until more information is released, but it should be interesting.

tanis

I've played Starcraft and Warcraft 2, so this I find interesting. ;D
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Spence

I actually play Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne and World of Warcraft with my fiance's son.  All i can say is that i really hope they get a decent writer/direct (Joss Weadon? ;) ) and some non-celeb actors, the ones who can actually act and fit into the roles of the storyline.

tanis

Hey, why not Peter Bogdanovich, Steven Spielberg, or ah shoooooot, ummmmmm, the director of Dr. Strangelove or: how I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb, and 2001: A Space Odyssey.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

avisarr

Stanley Kubrick directed Dr. Strangelove and 2001. He's dead, though.

I vote for Joss Whedon. :)

tanis