David Roomes

Started by tanis, May 03, 2006, 03:40:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who thinks David is the greatest, and I'm serious. David, don't vote.

Yes!
No!
No comment.

tanis

Sorry, can't leave the message body empty.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

tanis

Do YOU see THEM DMing?  :) Actually, most people don't know this, but Ronnie Van Zant, Lynyrd Skynyrd's lead singer/songwriter, and Neil Young, whose songs Southern Man and Alabama prompted Sweet Home Alabama, were big fans of each other, and even considered working together, but they never got around to it before the crash. Just since we were almost on that topic. :D
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

tanis

Yeah. I think it's funny, but I'm listening to That Smell right now.

Kristian

I know a guy named Gorm.
- Kristian

tanis

Bless his heart. Oh, by the by, I know a girl whose father is Norwegian, and she has visited him there. If you don't know about the south, you can say anything to anybody as long as you say bless his/your/whatever heart. Like, for example, taken right from the name of a book, B*^*h, bless her heart.

Kristian

I see. We have a lot of people from Greenland here in Copenhagen.
- Kristian

tanis

What's funny is we share the same surname, Davis, a welsh name.

Post Scriptum: If you didn't catch that, my folks were welsh once, her dad is 100% Norwegian.