Realm of the Ankari

Started by Golanthius, January 27, 2009, 02:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golanthius

Where is the hidden realm of the Ankari? It doesn't seem that they would be underground, so I'm thinking their realm is probably in some obscure place. I have considered putting them on the Lost Continent of Grallun and having it hidden by powerful magic.

Anyway, as with Tanis, I really like this race alot and am starting to utilize them to some degree.

avisarr

Do you really want to know? There are clues on the site, but no where does it come right out and say it. I do have a specific "location" in mind, but I've never used it for gaming purposes. I've never featured the ankari in a campaign.

For gaming purposes though, you could put the realm anywhere you want. It's location doesn't tie into any other part of Khoras. So, if you moved it to wherever, it won't contradict anything on the site.

tanis

Haha I thought of Grallun too when I was deciding how I wanted to do Tanis, but I decided that should be something I saved for a grand adventure lol.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Golanthius

Thanks guys - Since there are clues on the site, I will attempt to figure it out. If I can't seem to get it, I will ask what your thoughts are on its location.

tanis

No problem.

And btw, you already know my opinion lol.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

tanis

I know I'm resurrecting an effectively dead topic, but I was curious. Where IS Ankar? As far as canon lore, that is? Because I've looked at all the clues I noticed, and I've never been sure. Maybe I'm just not subtle enough, but whatever.

avisarr

If you really want to know, email me.

tanis

Hahaha. All right. Actually, I'll just shoot you a PM, if that's all right.  ;)

avisarr

PM has been sent.

By the way, I'm heading out of town for a few days on business and will be offline for several days. I'll post when I'm back in town.

tanis

Ok. No problem, Dave. We all know what it's like to be busy.  ;)