Golconda and religion ?

Started by Laurent MEKKA, July 22, 2014, 05:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laurent MEKKA

Just a question, the Golconda is an order of monk women, but, what are their views on religion ?
Does the order worship one god ?

This question could apply to other organisations I suppose... (like the Sar'shang Brotherhood)

David Roomes

Yes, you're one step ahead of me. Some of the organizations do have a religious feel to them. The Sar'shang Brotherhood and the Golconda are two examples of organizations that could be tied to existing religions or turned into religions themselves. I have plans for both of them and a few others. Although, it may be a little while before I get around to it... the religion project is so big, I'm doing it in phases. But yes, as I rebuild the religion section, some of the organizations are going to get adjusted.

Also, while the religion project is underway, you will probably find all manner of discrepancies. Broken links, two gods with the same name and different descriptions, contradictory statements on different pages, etc. All I can say is that, it's going to get messy for awhile until I get everything synced up again. But I will eventually clean up all the broken links, fix the contradictions and so forth. I'm fixing things as I go, but when the project is complete, I'm going to review the entire site and see if I missed anything.
David M. Roomes
Creator of the World of Khoras

Laurent MEKKA