New Campaign Planned

Started by avisarr, July 27, 2006, 01:05:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

avisarr

I've taken the last couple of years off as DM and just been a player. However, I'm going to start a new campaign with the local players. Probably right around the end of this year. Now, I know I've been bad about getting the notes from the last couple of campaigns online, but I WILL get around to it. ;D  I need to get all the notes from all the previous campaigns online before I start the new campaign. And then, when I start the new campaign, I'm going to post notes and session summaries as we go. That'll make the bookkeeping much easier and I won't have to worry about it.

The new campaign will be ranging from southern Ithria to Qeshir. Qeshir will get a very large boost in detail and color and we adventure across it. A bit like Aggradar did from the Jaidor campaign. I will post more notes and writing about the new campaign on this forum as they develop. The campaign will start around November or December of this year.

Kristian

Cool! Looking forward to reading about your new adventures. I'm about to begin a new campaign with our group as well (as soon as we're finished with our current one, that is) which will be based on Monte Cook's Ptolus. I've preordered it a while ago, and am very much looking forward to reading it. It should arrive around the 10th of august.
- Kristian

tanis

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Lance

Sounds great. It would be awesome to read about a developing adventure as it plays out.

tanis

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

avisarr

Agreed. When the new campaign starts, I will post details as the game plays out, session by session.

sadssaky73

This appears to have been stopped I would really like it if you could start the top ten lists again?