Hello there

Started by funny-popsicle, September 25, 2006, 07:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

funny-popsicle

Hiya im new around here with a few questions ???

well to me happening on this site first off all, i had been searching for
orc style armor as ideas for my artwork heh. Happened

on this site and i must say i was very intruiged by this site
and the things it had to offer. thing is though that id like to
get the game as i do see it is funcional and quite interisting.
Were could i get a download link? looked quite alot around the
main menu site and here on the forum cant seem to find it : /

aa thanks for ye help.

avisarr

Hello and Welcome!

To answer your question, I think I'll just quote the FAQ...

Khoras is a campaign setting. It is NOT a role playing game in and of itself. It is not a play-by-email game, or an online video game.

Khoras is, simply put, a world! A fictional world intended to be used as a tool for helping add depth to the role playing experience. In a role playing game such as Dungeons and Dragons, players assume the identities of heroic fantasy characters: brave warriors, clever wizards, and the like, all working together towards a common goal. The World of Khoras campaign setting is designed for use with good old-fashioned dice-and-paper role playing games. It can be the world these characters live in and explore, and help every game come to life!

Most campaign settings are published in book format. The World of Khoras, however, is an exclusively online entity.

So, there you have it. Khoras is a fictional world designed for traditional paper and pencil role playing games. Although several groups are using it for online chat based games. Several people are writing books based in Khoras. And one group has based a comic series in Khoras. Use it however you like. :)

I invite you to read the rest of the FAQs and then come back here with more questions. We're a friendly bunch! :)

Lance

Most of us are friendly anyways... Gotta watch that Spence character he'll bite if you turn your back. <_< >_> *Backs up to wall*

funny-popsicle

aaaaa, now i see. So its like a begining base for
games, stories, etc. Ok. Got ya.

thanks for that. Sounds real great though i like
how you got alot of "middle-earth" type races
into this. Go ogres ;)

Spence

*allows the illusion of the wall that Lance backed into to fade, then bites him* Mwuahahaha! You fell for my trickery!