Starting a new game

Started by Golanthius, May 12, 2008, 08:14:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Golanthius

Greetings all,
I will be starting a new game sometime in June. I have been really busy umpiring amatuer baseball.
I will probably start the new group out with the "Festival of the Coin" adventure. I like how this adventure is put together (very nice David, as usual). I will be working on the details of this until we start, ie catacomb map, map of Drakkel, NPC's, etc, etc. I will keep you updated on my progress and will share my maps with you.
I hope to have two returning players who started the Avisarr Campaign, they have been in Freeport for the last month or so, trying to figure out what to do with the Avisarr gem and map. I am going to suggest that they give it over to the church and hopefully it will find its way back to Kitar in time to prevent the emergence of Draxorith.
Anyway, I am rambling on, I will post again soon and thanks again for all of the feedback.
C Ya

avisarr

I look forward to reading about your adventures.

Golanthius

On Saturday Sept 6th we will be taking up the Avisarr campiagn once again. The party finished up with the Festival of the Coin and has traveled to Freeport. From there they will go to Eramathan for Skull Quest 1. I will post the summary here when it is written (one of the players has volunteered to be the group historian and will write the summaries).

tanis

All right!!!

Some gaming going on again!!!
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.