As you want to review errors...

Started by Delbareth, October 15, 2009, 08:54:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delbareth

...I use this occasion to show a new list ;D

The Shattered Mountain page:
   there is a big image on the beginning and after that a small text, and after that something which is not opened...  [Fixed]

Calendar :
   "Sarroth's day" Isn't it "Sorrath's day" instead? [Fixed]

The Mindmelding Stone :
   It is said to be an "artifact" but I don't find it soooo powerfull.. Perhaps you could explain why it is an artifact (for example, the Stone is so powerfull that nothing can prevent it from detecting lies, or reading thoughts...). Ok I know you want to reorganize this whole section, so check this point at the same time :D   [Yeah, yeah, I know. This is one of the MANY things that's going to get cleaned up in the November spotlight... which will be all about the magic items...]

People of Note :
- Grepoc
   "He has consulted kings and councils for countless decades" Isn't it the contrary? "Kings has consulted him"?  [Yes, there's a missing word there. He's consulted FOR kings... etc. That's fixed now.]
- Demetrius:
   conflict between the spoken language given at the beginning of the page and in the "notable skill" paragraph (at the very end of the page)  [Fixed]

Jungle :
   "Karth jungles" leads to the Karth nation page. Isn't there a specific page for this jungle?  [Fixed]

God :
- Daraugmor (dwarven)
      no "status" line -> Greater God  [Intentional omission. I'm considering eliminating the "Status" line in the upcoming religion overhaul.]
      unfinished sentence in the description section  [Fixed]
      contradiction in the Uchayor description : one in each temple VS one for the whole Church  [Fixed]
- Barrinor and Agethos has the same "holy day" : the seventh day of the seventh month  [Fixed]
- Draxorith
     artifact : perhaps could be mentioned that the location of the Avisarr is unknown (either in the lost Citadel, or thrown into the Conduit into the demon plane)  [Added]

Ogrish :
"It is spoken in many nation in the west"??? "east"!  [Fixed]

- Coalition
   Murron's Pass : this city is not on the map  [No, not yet. It will be on the next version of the map. The town does exist though.]
- Rukemia / Mercia / Ormek...     link for enemies "Coalition" dead   [Fixed]

Cities :
- Freeport
    gods describes in the first table and and the "Temples and Shrines" section are not the same [Fixed]
   "The Rising Mast" is said to be the best brothel east of Asylum, but it's without counting "The Raven and the Serpent" in Tyrrenkor (no?) [I'm sure they all claim to be the best.]
- Aerith :
     46,500 inhabitant in the Aerith page / 36,000 in the Vorrik page / 46,000 in the cities list page [Fixed]
     secondary religion given for Vorrik and Aerith not the same [Fixed]
- Tyrrenkor page :
     Blood Feasting (in the festival page) not found in the Tyrrenkor page [Fixed]

Errors in the populations of the country given in the capital page :
ex: Kitar is said to has 4 millions inhabitants in the Kitar page, but only 200,000 on the Myranor page (first table, nationality line)  [Fixed]

Lark Meadow :
    there is a page for this Kitaran village, but this page cannot be accessed from the Kitar page (only glossary, site map or search menu)  [Fixed]
Delbareth
Les MJ ne sont ni sadiques ni cruels, ce sont juste des artistes incompris.

Delbareth

Aaaaaaaaaah!
You have already finished this one! And I have nothing else!!! :o
Damned! It will be a long time before posting another list of errors!
:D
Delbareth
Les MJ ne sont ni sadiques ni cruels, ce sont juste des artistes incompris.

avisarr

Don't feel that you need to rush. I still haven't fixed the timeline errors and there are a few other small errors that need to be fixed. So, I'll work on those for now. :)