Love what you've done with the place. :)

Started by Lance, January 29, 2006, 07:23:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lance

Mr Roomes, you wouldn't happen to have a Khoras graphic small enough to fit in my sidebar just lying around would you?

Also, my forums are now ready to join and roam around. So I encourage everyone to go there and comment on things.

avisarr

What kind of a graphic are you looking for? I'll check out your site tonight again and see.

Lance

Something along those lines, just... better... As long as it fits in the side bar then it'll be alright.

tanis

haha u cud use the format 4 the site nav. itd look pretty good 2 lol
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

avisarr

avisarr

ok, so how do you add a graphic to your post???

give me an email address and I'll just email it to you.

Lance

Ummm just add an [img] tag at both ends of the URL and it should pop up as the picture.

Or you could just send it to explodin.chickens@gmail.com

Edit-----

So I have some updates to be made while I'm bored and just hanging out. Some of the basic stats are now up, along with a ruins page (no ruins just yet..), some things have been added to the Shops, Inns, etc. page, and all the basic city info is up. The races page is also up but it's far from complete. I have another page or two that I haven't placed on the side bar yet because I don't think they are ready, but before long they should be up too. If there is anything anyone would like to see added or if there is something you don't agree with then by all means post it here, OR on the Perecho Heights forum. Either one is fine.

Edit-----

Well I hate to double post, much less triple post. So I just added the other two posts into this one and deleted the other two.  :P

So a few updates on the site. A join application format is now up, as well as a Bard/Druid/Cleric spell list. I hope to get the rest of the spell lists up soon and then continue on to the classes page. After that, I'll start making some short overviews of the races and placing them up. I just finished up a rudimentary weapon list as well. A damage table should be up soon.

tanis

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

Lance

So I just moved into a new apartment. Not a big deal, but I won't have the internet for a few weeks. Maybe even a few months, so it might be a while before I can performa big update. I'll still be able to get on and post things while I'm here on LA Tech's computers. Anyways, everyone is free to join my message boards and post things that they might want to see while I'm gone. Anything is worth asking and I'll see what I can do. Merry Christmas everyone.

tanis

happy 4 you on the new apartment and merry Christmas to you also

Lance

Got bored, so check out the new layout. I know it isn't much prettier but to me its beautiful!  :P Anyways, a few new spell pages are up as well.