Delbareth's Campaign in the Iron States

Started by tanis, August 22, 2010, 10:42:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tanis

Hey guys, just thought I'd let you know that Delbareth has sent me the summary his group compiled of an adventure he ran in the Iron States, and I've begun translating it. I just started, and my French is kind of rusty, so seeing as I'm doing it all from memory and a LaRousse dictionary I won for testing well in eighth grade, it'll probably take about a week, but I intend to work on it at least some every day until I finish it, and when I finish it, I'll send it to him to be double checked and then one of us will post it. I know some of you are interested in Aggradar, like we are, so just pop your head in later this week, and early next week, and from what I've translated so far, you'll have a good read waiting! :D

Edit: Actually, due to a potential health issue and school starting, and several other things, it looks like I'm not going to meet that schedule, but I'll work on it when I can and do my best to get it done relatively soon, maybe by this time next month, maybe a little sooner or later.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

avisarr

No rush. Take your time. We're all busy. :)

I look forward to reading it! And thank you for taking the time to translate it for us!

tanis

Honestly, I'm just glad I've found an opportunity to get some practice. Language skills go away quickly if not used enough to cement them. But as soon as I can, I'll have it up, and hopefully you'll enjoy it.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

tanis

Okay, I hate to say this, but I've gotten really busy with school and haven't had any time to work on this, so don't expect it any time soon. HOPEFULLY, if I'm lucky, I can work on it during Thanksgiving break and the winter holidays and get it at least tentatively translated. Sorry for the setback, y'all know how life is. >_<

Delbareth

I won't blame you! It tooks me two years to write it! :o
;)
Delbareth
Les MJ ne sont ni sadiques ni cruels, ce sont juste des artistes incompris.

tanis

WOW. Yeah, well... I still feel bad about having promised an earlier date and having to reschedule. But it's life, so you do what you have to, right?